Thank you for letting me participate

Hi! As owner (and user) of several vintage sewing machines (mostly Pfaff and mainly industrials) I thought it might be interesting to join your community to learn or share. I started some years ago when I wanted to make a special seat for my custom bike project and found out very quickly that my even sturdy household machine is not suitable for that kind of job. Well, I did not stop at my first industrial :wink: So here I am with four of them operational in my sewing workshop and several sitting in the shelf, ready to be used in case there’s a job for them.

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like

Welcome, indeed!

And please forgive the apply-approve process for signing up. For the longest time, everyone could sign up without any approval at all. But we recently had a rash of bots sign up to post ads and scams. So now I approve new sign-ups.